Mold Removal & Other Restorations in Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego
Enterprise Restoration Services has been in business since 1984 and has acquired many loyal and respected customers throughout Riverside, Ontario, Corona, San Bernardino, San Diego and all surrounding areas. We specialize in a variety of services such as air quality testing, 24 hour water damage help, construction and remodeling, and mold remediation. ERS has the best prices and quality of service throughout the Inland Empire, Riverside County, and San Bernardino County. All of our technicians are trained and certified in every service ERS offers. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to call us!
COVID-19 PREVENTION AND CONTROL
The best way to limit COVID-19 contamination is to avoid being exposed to the virus itself. Shared spaces such as schools, gyms, businesses, and other frequent community gathering spaces are likely to draw in people with varying levels of exposure
Enterprise Restoration Services is offering varying levels of COVID-19 decontamination services to keep those areas as safe as possible. Whether you are being proactive in an attempt to prevent the spread of the virus or reactive to a known exposure incident, we have a solution for you and your property. Our services include HEPA vacuuming for all surfaces, a wipe down of all hard surfaces, air purification, and fogging of chemical disinfecting solutions.
HOW COVID-19 SPREADS
As the spread of COVID-1 9 infects our community and the communities around us, it has never been more important to address how we can be proactive in preventing this continued spread as well as quickly reactive to any contamination that occurs in our homes and businesses. We must work together to reduce the risk of contamination.
According to the CDC, the virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person between people who are within 6 feet of one another. If an infected person coughs or sneezes, they produce respiratory droplets. These droplets can land in the mouth or nose of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs, passing the virus to them.
HOW LONG DOES CORONAVIRUS LAST ON SURFACES?
It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, but this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads. It is not certain how long the virus survives on surfaces, but studies released by the World Health Organization suggest that coronaviruses (including preliminary information on the COVID-1 9 virus) may persist on surfaces for a few hours or up to several days.
HOW EASILY THE VIRUS SPREADS
How easily a virus spreads from person-to-person can vary. Some viruses are highly contagious, like measles, while other viruses do not spread as easily. Another factor is whether the spread is sustained, spreading continually without stopping.
The virus that causes COVID-1 9 seems to be spreading easily and sustainably in the community in some affected geographic areas.
We specialize in both residential & commercial services, including the following:
- 24hr water damage
- Mold and Mildew Removal
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Sewage and Bacteria Clean Up
- Lead removal
- Asbestos testing and removal
- Custom Electrostatic Filters
- Odor Control/ smoke damage
- Covid-19 Cleaning
Do you have questions about our services? Feel free to write us!
- Magnon Companies (Dave)
- Former Anaheim Angels Player (Troy Percival)
- Riverside County flood control (Marilyn)
- Essex Reality (Deona)
- Ontario School District (Donna Bradley)
- NHRA (Mike)
- County of Riverside (mike)
- City of Baldwin Park (valintin)
Enterprise Restoration Services Credentials:
- IICRC Certified Firm
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Firm
- CMI, IAQA, Bacteriology Certified Mold Remediation.
- E.P.A Renovator# R-I-18942-1003476 Contractor license #869313
- Industrial Hygienist- Project Analysis
- Member of the American Indoor Air Quality Council and Indoor Environmental
- Standards Organization #17678
- Riverside County Fire Department Cert: SEM/ICS/NIMS
- Hazwoper/ OSHA cert (1910.120) State CA Regulation 5192 title 40 Lic# 869313
- Board of American Council for Accredited Certification AC/AC fire/smoke Review guide
- Qualitative fit test trainer for respirators
Contracting Services (license number: 869313):
- Drywall repair
- Cabinet/countertops (kitchen, restroom, laundry room, and more)
- Custom remodeling to fit your needs